Sunday, April 21, 2013

Another Quick One

Yay: I won another Liebster Award!! Thank you!!!
Nay: I can't respond to it yet because I have so much work to do!!

I just wanted to post real quick and show you guys a picture of the giraffe I finished!! I'm really happy with how it turned out!!!


 
Didn't it turn out cute :) I'm proud of how it did turn out!! Now I'm working on the My Little Pony and monkey!! Won't have much time though because tests are coming up soon and same with finals :(((
 
Leave a comment if you enjoyed today's short post and the pictures and please check out the main page and like it if you liked the pictures I posted!! I really appreciate it!!!
 
If you would like to order a giraffe or any other animal send me an email at intheloop.sarahjayne@yahoo.com
 
Remember to stay in the loop and press the like button below!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment