Thursday, April 18, 2013

When In Doubt

Yay: finished my notecards for my test tomorrow!!
Nay: Still sick :(

So, being from Texas I would really appreciate everyone out there keeping the people in West, TX in your thoughts and prayers. Not to mention keeping the people from the Boston explosions in your thoughts and prayers too. I know a lot of people that know of people affected by the explosions in West, TX; people that go to Baylor University that I know. I just wanted to start off this blog with that.

Other than that, I'm still sick and trying to juggle not only studying for a test tomorrow, but also finishing this giraffe order so I can hopefully give it to my boyfriend's mother on Saturday when I go to his orchestra concert! Finals are also almost here, which means I will be very busy soon and probably not update much so keep that in mind.

Also I must admit that I am a huge Gleek (although lately I have to admit that I'm disappointed with its lack of plot and watered down excessive character list) and I look forward to the new episode tonight!! They will be singing the song that originally got me hooked on the whole show many years ago!!! Hopefully this show will turn back to its old ways and realize that it used to be better. :(

Other than that, there isn't much going on. I'm still waiting to hear back about the scholarship I interviewed for and I'll know by tomorrow if I have been chosen as a top 40 finalist of the Ideas Challenge here. Exciting!!!

I will leave you with the most precious picture you will ever see and this is one of the main reasons why I do what I do. Seeing this uncontained joy on a child's face.

Isn't it just precious!?!?!? Please press the like button below for my page if you like this picture!! I would really appreciate it and also take a look at my page at www.facebook.com/InTheLoopSarahJayne

If you would like to place an order send me an email at intheloop.sarahjayne@yahoo.com

Remember to stay in the loop and press the like button below as well as follow me and leave any comments you have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment